Microsoft Surface Go 2
Find out how much your new Microsoft Surface Go 2 (WiFi version) will be
Larger, brighter, more brilliant
Work on a bigger touchscreen display in the same compact size. The lightest Surface 2-in-1 still starts at just 1.2 lb.1 but now has a bigger 10.5” display with improved 220 ppi resolution.
A faster companion
Run the essential business apps you rely on every day. Surface Go 2 features either Pentium processors or a newly introduced 8th Gen Intel® Core™ m3 Processor option, which is faster than previous generations.2
Plenty of unplugged power
Improved all-day battery life up to 10 hours3 to keep you going. When connected to Surface Dock,* Fast Charging powers your battery up to 80% in just over an hour.4 In addition to Wi-Fi, optional LTE Advanced5 delivers hassle-free and secure connectivity, giving you ultimate mobility to work virtually anywhere.
Surface for business
unlocks more value
Surface customers save time and money with streamlined deployment, modern device management, and built-in cloud- powered security. Empower people, data, and systems with connected experiences from Surface and Microsoft 365.*
- Not including Type Cover.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. Testing conducted by Microsoft in February 2020 using preproduction software and pre production configurations of Surface Go 2. Testing consisted of full battery discharge with a mixture of active use and modern standby. The active use portion consists of (1) a web browsing test accessing 8 popular websites over multiple open tabs, (2) a productivity test utilizing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and (3) a portion of time with the device in use with idle applications. All settings were default except screen brightness was set to 150nits with Auto-Brightness disabled. Wi-Fi was connected to a network. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors.
- Testing conducted at Microsoft in Feb 2020 using pre-production devices and Software. Tested with the Surface Dock under controlled conditions. Device was powered on to desktop screen with default display brightness settings. Actual charge time will vary based on operating conditions. Measured at typical office ambient temperature of 23C.
- Service availability and performance subject to service provider’s network. Contact your service provider for details, compatibility, pricing, SIM card, and activation. See all specs and frequencies at surface.com.
- System software and updates use signifi cant storage space. Available storage is subject to change based on system software and updates and apps usage.
1 GB = 1 billion bytes. 1 TB = 1,000 GB. See Surface Storage for more details.
- Microsoft’s Limited Warranty is in addition to your consumer law rights.