Unleash the Power of Exploration
2K FullView Display | Powerful Performance | Immersive Surround Sound
Find out how much your new Huawei Matepad will be
More Screen for Creativity
The 10.4-inch FullView Display1, 7.9 mm narrow bezels2, and wide screen of the HUAWEI MatePad let you unleash all your whimsical thoughts and novel ideas. Express and explore freely with vivid colours and stunning graphics and enjoy a boundless creative journey with HUAWEI MatePad.
Once connected, your smartphone will step into the HUAWEI MatePad, and these two devices will merge into "ONE" super device. Your phone screen is projected on your tablet which allows you to operate on a bigger screen with greater freedom. Now you can make a call, send a message and check photos from your phone on the tablet screen. You can also drag and drop files between the two devices, and edit them while chatting with friends on your phone using the same keyboard7. This cross-device collaboration makes life and work easier.
Multiply Your View
The innovative Multi-Window8 empowers efficient multi-tasking for your work, play and study. Tap on the dock to show the shortcut menu and you will witness a more convenient and immersive experience with split-screen. Also, with HUAWEI APP Multiplier allowing spontaneous operation of the same APP, you can enjoy greater convenience and efficiency. Shopping options can be showed side by side for you to compare and post-editing can be more intuitive as you can select photos displayed in the parallel screen.
Enjoy Everyday to the Fullest
With a 7,250 mAh (typical capacity) large-capacity battery, one single charge can support up to 12 hours9 of local video binge watching or 7 hours9 of thrilling 3D games. Using 10W charger, within 30 minutes the battery can be charged to 16%9 and 3.8 hours to the fullest.9
- FullView display is a common concept in the industry, usually referring to a screen with narrow bezels and a high screen-to-body ratio. HUAWEI MatePad adopts rounded corner design, and when measured as a standard rectangular display, its diagonal length is 10.4 inches. The actual size of the screen may vary depending on configuration and manufacturing process.
- Based on Huawei lab test results. The actual data may vary according to the configuration and manufacturing process. Test conditions for the TÜV Rheinland certification are: When eye comfort mode is enabled, the tablet passes the Rheinland low blue light test (excluding the colour temperature adjustment).
- Not for medical use.
- HUAWEI M-Pencil needs to be purchased separately. The handwriting feature of HUAWEI MatePad is only supported when used with the HUAWEI M-Pencil Package.
- This feature is only supported on some HUAWEI phones running EMUI10 or later and Honor phones running Magic UI 3.0 or later. HUAWEI Mate 30 series (updated to 10.0.0.191 or later) are the first patch of smartphones to support this feature. Other models will be gradually upgraded to support this feature. For details, please visit the official website.
- The keyboard needs to be purchased separately. This feature is supported by specific apps.
- The installed version is EMUI 10.1 and supports future updates. This feature is available only when HUAWEI MatePad is connected to the Internet and apps that support this function are updated to the latest version.
- In normal circumstances, the data is based on HUAWEI lab results. The actual data may vary depending on the product model, software version, usage conditions, and environment.