Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Maxis Business Postpaid (West Malaysia)
[Version JUNE 2020]
- The Plan(s): Maxis Business Postpaid comprising Maxis Business Postpaid Share 48, Maxis Business Postpaid 98, Maxis Business Postpaid 128, Maxis Business Postpaid 158 or Maxis Business Postpaid 188 (“Maxis Business Postpaid”); and
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Maxis Business Postpaid
- If you change your current rate plan to the new Maxis Business Postpaid, you will not be able to carry forward any promotions/benefits that you are currently enjoying under your existing rate plan to your new Maxis Business Postpaid plan subscribed to.
- The use of the Plan(s) and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, which can be viewed at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC. Further, the Plan(s) are subject to SSTC – Maxis Business Postpaid Share which can be viewed at https://business.maxis.com.my/mobile-plans/postpaid-plan-s/. For clarity, any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC and SSTC – Maxis Business Postpaid Share, this SSTC shall take precedence.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept that you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) athttps://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/, including changes to the Agreement, if any. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within twenty eight (28) days from the Effective Date, failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
Availability of Service(s)
- Maxis Business Postpaid is only available in certain coverage areas. Call 1919 (from your mobile), 1800 82 1919 or log https://business.maxis.com.my/support/coverage-checker/ to check if you are within the coverage area.
- To be eligible for this Plan(s) you must be our Business Customer.
- You are ineligible for this Plan(s) if you owe us any payments.
- You are only allowed to subscribe to a maximum of five (5) Plan(s).
- The Plan(s) structure and applicable Charges is in the appended Appendix and also published on our official website at https://business.maxis.com.my/mobile-plans/postpaid-plan-s/ as updated by us from time to time. Charges published are exclusive of all applicable taxes, including GST.
- For the Plan(s), a monthly commitment fee will be applicable to the package that you have subscribed to.
- You agree that you shall also be liable for the full charges of any external subscription, activation of value added services, add-ons, International Roaming (including Roam 120) and/or International Direct Dial (IDD) Bundle (including 132) (“Other Subscriptions”) purchased. These charges will be added to the bills issued to you.
Minimum Period of Service
- The Plan(s) shall continue for a minimum period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of activation of the Service(s) if subscribed with the device contract, a rebate model, Zerolution or Zerolution360.
- For group shareable data allocated with the Plan(s), you acknowledge and accept:
- Each line under the Plan(s) will be allocated with a data usage limit based on the package that you subscribed to and subject to any changes by Maxis upon joining the Plan.
- You are free to adjust to the data limit to suit the needs of each line with a minimum of 100MB per line within the limits allocated under the Plan(s) subscribed by you.
- The data browsing speed will be throttled and you may continue to use the data services with no EXCESS charge if:
- The usage of the data exceeds the data allocated to the group data pool subscribed by you.
- A line under the Plan(s) subscribed exceeds the data limit set by you.
- The mobile internet package allocated within the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only.
- The Plan(s) allows for you to purchase Mobile Internet pass(s) through Maxis Business Hub or by calling our Contact Centres 1800-82-1919 or (1919) or you may contact your assigned Account Manager in the following manner:
- Non-shareable where it is to be used solely by the assigned line and will be automatically renewed at the end of your bill cycle if you subscribe to a monthly Internet add-on. If you subscribe to a time-based Internet add-on, your pass will not be automatically renewed. Refer to the attached Appendix for the add-ons availability.
- If your account under this Plan(s) is not active, you will not be able to enjoy the Sharable Mobile Internet.
- Non-payment for any one of the Service package may result in suspension or barring of all the Services until the outstanding amount is paid.
Things we may do to the Service(s)
- We reserve the right, at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
- Shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- Is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities; or
- Is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/general/maxis-fair-usage-policy/).
- For any planned interruption of Service(s), adequate notice will be provided via SMS from a valid mobile number and/or any other mode of communication as we may deem appropriate.
- The Devices made available by us shall be subject to this SSTC and the Device manufacturer’s terms and conditions as applicable and you agree to be bound by them.
- For Devices delivery in Klang Valley, for purposes of security, you are required to verify your identity by biometric (i.e. fingerprint) authentication with your valid and working identity card at the point of delivery. We reserve the right to not release the Device in cases of your failure and/or refusal to verify your identity.
- Any subscription of the Plan(s) with any other device offers shall be subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the device offers (e.g., Plan(s) with the Maxis Zerolution Plan are also subject to the SSTC of the Maxis Zerolution Plan).
- Subject to any other applicable device offers’ terms and conditions, risk to the Devices shall pass from us to you upon delivery of the Device to you. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be responsible for any damage to, theft or loss of such Devices or any other matters or claim in relation to such Devices whether directly or indirectly. You shall be responsible for informing us of defective or faulty handsets received by you within three (3) business days from delivery.
- You shall be responsible for the repair and maintenance of the Devices which are subject to the standard warranty provided by the Device manufacturer as applicable (“applicable warranty”). We shall not be responsible and/or liable for any Devices returned to you if found to be under ineligible warranty returned device and/or for any loss and/or damage whatsoever suffered by you and/or any other party.
- The Devices are provided on an “as is” basis and “as available” basis. We shall not be liable for and make no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind in relation to the Devices (hardware or its software included), including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- You shall not use, modify or duplicate the Devices or Service(s) (including Device warranty, copyright and license documentation) unless permitted by us or the Device manufacturer or make the Devices or Service(s) available to third parties illegally
- The rates outlined in the Plan(s) structure (as per the Appendix) do not account for usages while on an overseas roaming network. Whilst roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://business.maxis.com.my/mobile/international-roaming/ shall apply.
Additional Features & Requirements
- You will only be able to enjoy the benefits of the Plan(s) (as per the Appendix) after the activation of your subscribed Maxis Business Postpaid plan. For clarity:
- if for any reason, your subscribed Maxis Business Postpaid plan fails to be activated, you are deemed not to have been registered for the Plan(s).
- Upon registration for the Plan(s), your entire Maxis Business Postpaid plan must be kept active and not suspended during the minimum contract period if you want to enjoy the benefits of such Plan(s).
- Maxis reserve the right to downgrade your Plan(s), which removes all benefits of the Plan(s), if you suspend your Maxis Business Postpaid plan.
- Upon subscription to the Plan(s), you are eligible to enter into selected device contracts with us, which are subject to the respective device contract terms and conditions. Subscription to the Plan(s) does not affect your existing device contracts with us.
International Direct Dial Pass (Idd Pass)
- This IDD Pass is exclusively for Maxis Business Postpaid participants / customers who make IDD or border calls for the countries mentioned at the Appendix for IDD Pass via direct dialling.
- IDD Calls made via IDD 132 calls are not eligible for this IDD Pass.
- You can purchase the IDD Pass by either:
- calling Maxis’ customer care line at 1800-82-1919 or 1919; or
- via the ONEBusiness Hub.
- The IDD Pass is bundled with minutes usage which will be activated upon availability. You are entitled to full minutes allocation until the next bill cycle. Unused minutes will be forfeited.
- Any IDD calls prior to the pass activation will be charged on pay per use basis and not part of the IDD Pass.
- The IDD Pass is valid and renewable at every billing cycle.
- You may only purchase one IDD Pass per month at any given time.
- In the event that your allocated minutes are completely utilized, you may purchase a one-time add-on IDD Pass which shall be valid until the next billing cycle. Any subsequent one-time add-on IDD Pass purchased under this Clause 37 must be of the same monthly IDD Pass as previously subscribed for.
- The IDD Pass will be charged with the full amount and given full minutes allocation regardless of any termination within the billing cycle (pro-rate does not apply).
- The countries and charges for IDD Pass at https://business.maxis.com.my/mobile-plans/idd-saver/ apply.
- Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan(s) as follows:
- Your Plan(s) will be terminated if you make any changes to your plan other than an upgrade.
- Upon termination of your Plan(s), all benefits under the Plan(s) will automatically cease to apply.
GROUP SHAREABLE MOBILE INTERNET FOR MAXIS BUSINESS POSTPAID PLANS
APPENDIX – MAXIS BUSINESS POSTPAID PLAN(S) SSTC (WEST MALAYSIA)
- You are entitled to sign up for the following:
- One (1) eSMS service free of charge for twenty-four (24) months for each Plan;
- One (1) Maxis Business VoiceGo service free of charge for twenty-four (24) month for each Plan; and
- One (1) Secure Mobile free of charge for twenty-four (24) months for each mobile Plan.
|Maxis Business Postpaid Share Plan 48||Maxis Business Postpaid Share Plan 98||Maxis Business Postpaid Share Plan 128||Maxis Business Postpaid Share Plan 158||Maxis Business Postpaid Share Plan 188|
|MONTHLY COMMITMENT FEE||RM48||RM98||RM128||RM158||RM188|
|MOBILE INTERNET ALLOCATION||
|Roaming||RM38/Day||Maxis Business Travel Monthly Roam Pass – RM20/month|
(ON-NET & OFF-NET)
(ON-NET & OFF-NET)
INCLUSIVE MAXIS BUSINESS ESSENTIALS
|24/7 Dedicated Customer Service, MyMaxis BizApp & Maxis Business Hub|
|Contract||RM48 X 24 months||RM98 X 24 months||RM128 X 24 months||RM158 X 24 months||RM188 X 24 months|
|VIDEO CALLS (ON-NET)||15Sen/Minute|
|VIDEO CALLS (OFF-NET)||40Sen/Minute|
- AS PER CLAUSE 14(e) OF THE MAXIS BUSINESS POSTPAID PLANS SSTC:
|Mobile Internet exclusive for Maxis Business Postpaid 98, Maxis Business Postpaid 128, Maxis Business Postpaid 158 and Maxis Business Postpaid 188|
|Non-Shareable Mobile Internet|
- AS PER CLAUSE 30 OF THE MAXIS BUSINESS POSTPAID PLANS SSTC:
MINUTES ALLOCATED PER IDD PLAN
IDD ASIA TOP 16 IDD
Singapore, China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, Hong Kong,
South Korea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Arab Saudi, Cambodia
BUSINESS COUNTRIES IDD
India, USA, Singapore, Thailand, China, South Korea, Hong Kong
BIZ TOP 25 IDD
Singapore, China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Australia, USA, Philippines, UK, Taiwan,
Vietnam, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, South Korea, Germany, France, Myanmar, UAE, Nepal,
Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Cambodia