Service Specific Terms & Conditions – Enterprise Loyalty Program
Version [02 September 2020]
- The Loyalty Program: A rewards program for Maxis Business Customers, which allows you to earn points when you spend with Maxis and use the points to redeem a selected range of products and services.
- You: The Business Customer
- The use of the Loyalty Program is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Summary Terms & Conditions (“STC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/tnc/business.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and the STC, shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- You agree that Maxis is allowed to convert your existing FlexiFund amount to points which you can use to redeem awards under this Loyalty Program.
- Only the assigned Person In Charge (PIC) from the company can redeem the rewards.
- Once enrolled, you can earn points from your spending with Maxis upon subscriptions.
- You can redeem the points through the Maxis Business Hub (MBH) Portal.
- Certain features of the Loyalty Program may require the input of your corporate entity details, your specific PIN and administrator password. You are solely responsible for the security, confidentiality & privacy of your corporate entity details, your specific PIN, administrator password & any data or information stored on your device and/or for all the activities related to the Loyalty Program. Maxis will not be liable for any damage, loss or leakage of the data or information resulting from unauthorized use of the Loyalty Program or due to circumstances beyond Maxis’ control.
- You agree that all information you provide to Maxis for registration to redeem the points for the Services ("Registration Data") will be true, accurate, complete and current information and that you shall maintain and update the Registration Data as needed throughout the period of your use of the Loyalty Program to keep it accurate and current. Failure to provide accurate, current and complete Registration Data may result in the suspension and/or termination of your registration of the Services.
- 11. Any points earned will have an expiry date from the day you earned the points.
- You expressly understand & agree that your use of the Loyalty Program is at your own risk & that the Loyalty Program is provided on an "AS IS" & "AS AVAILABLE" basis & Maxis expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose & non-infringement and/or that the Loyalty Program will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking or other security intrusion or that the Loyalty Program will be affected by unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Maxis' control.
- The points are non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other item that is not in the product catalogue.
- Maxis reserves the right to, without prior notice to you, change the product catalogue and redemption points.