Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Maxis Business Roaming
- Maxis Business Roaming
- Appendix - Maxis Business Roaming
[Version 9 Dec 2020]
- The Plan: Maxis Business Roaming.
- Maxis Business Roaming Pass (“Roaming Pass”) comprises: -
- DataRoam Pass;
- Maxis Business Travel Monthly Roam Pass
We may from time to time launch different Roaming Passes or make amendments
to or discontinue any existing Roaming Pass under which we provide to you the
Service(s) which may be subject to variations and additional applicable terms and conditions.
- You: Maxis’s subscriber who subscribes to any of the following postpaid plan:
- Maxis Business Postpaid 68;
- Maxis Business Postpaid 98;
- Maxis Business Postpaid 108;
- Maxis Business Postpaid 128;
- Maxis Business Postpaid 158;
- Maxis Business Postpaid 188;
- Maxis Business Postpaid Share 48;
- Maxis Business Postpaid and Fibre; and/or
- Other Maxis Business plans as specified in Appendix
Rate plan eligibility for each Roaming Pass is as specified in Appendix
- The use of the Plan, Roaming Pass and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at https://business.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/business/ .
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan, Roaming Pass and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides o leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan (afte the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- You must be a Maxis Business subscriber of any of the plan as stipulated in Clause 3 and Appendix.
- The Roaming Passes are not available to you if you travel to a country that the operator(s) of the visited foreign telecommunication services network are not under the Plan’s or our Services’ coverage.
- The Roaming Passes will not be available to you if you have any outstanding payments with us.
- The Roaming Passes are not applicable to you if you are a bulk subscriber or if you are subscribing them for reselling or commercial purposes.
Charges and services availability
- The Roaming Pass structure and rates are as per the Appendix and as set out and published on our official website at https://business.maxis.com.my/en/mobile-plans/international-roaming/
- Roaming Pass, all International Roaming rates and availability of countries for roaming are subject to change – please visit https://business.maxis.com.my/en/mobile-plans/international-roaming/ or view the Maxis app prior to departing Malaysia for most current pricing and availability.
- International Roaming charges are in addition to your minimum monthly spending charges once you have activated the Roaming Pass or the Roaming Pass has been activated by default for you. To avoid unintended charges, you are responsible to disable the roaming access on your devices.
Activation of Roaming Pass
- Maxis Business Travel Monthly Roam Pass can only be purchased upon registration or renewal of Maxis Business postpaid mobile packages.
- Data Roam Pass are auto activated for you according to the terms and usages as per Appendix.
Things we may do to the Service(s)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Roaming Pass and/or Plan for such period of time as we deem fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Roaming Pass and/or Plan if your usage:
- Shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our network or our roaming partner’s network;
- Is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- Is not in accordance with Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP); or
- Is for commercial/reselling purposes.