A toll-free service for your customers to be in touch.
Get your own Domestic Toll-Free Number
Allow your customers to reach you easier with Maxis Domestic Tollfree services. We offer both Freefone 1800 and Localfone 1300 giving you the flexibility to choose the most efficient way to maximize customer service experience and boost your sales ultimately.
Domestic Tollfree services can be set up on your installed Maxis main voice services: ISDN PRI, Business Telephone services, VoiceConnect, VoiceSIP and Managed UC services.
Domestic Toll-Free is useful for the following scenarios:
- Taking Orders or Sales
- Taking Reservations or Booking
- After sales service such as schedule appointments
- Enhanced Customer Care service
- Credit card authorisation applications
- Fault reporting
Encourages business enquiries
When your customers do not have to pay exorbitant prices (or do not have to pay at all) to call you, they would be more willing to call to enquire on products and services.
Promotes business recognition
Establish business recognition with a single easy-to-remember phone number, serving as an effective sales and marketing tool for your company.
Improved cost control
For better control of your company’s telephone expenses, your outstation personnel can call the main office using the toll-free number.
Increased customer loyalty
Offering toll-free or local-charge number as an after-sales service to your customer shows your commitment to your customer services. This will help you gain your customers’ confidence and loyalty.
Choose a Domestic Toll-Free voice service
|Freefone 1800||Localfone 1300|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should be the main consideration for my company when I am planning to provide tollfree services to my customers?
You should consider the location of your customers:
- If most of your customers are located in the domestic market, you should opt for the Domestic Freefone or Localfone service.
- If most of your customers are from the international market, you should opt for the International Inbound Tollfree (ITFS) service or Universal Inbound Freefone Number(UIFN) service.
What Domestic Toll-Free services do you offer?
Maxis offers two types of Domestic Toll-Free services where the company who subscribes will pay for the calls being received:
Domestic Freefone 1800 82 XXXX – Caller makes calls for FREE.
Localfone 1300 82 XXXX – Caller pays local call charges as charged by the callers’ respective service provider.
How many calls a day will I be able to handle?
You will want to think about whether you need a dedicated or sharing voice channels for large call volumes. There are several key points that you must consider:
- Number of staff or agents used to receive these incoming calls;
- Number of hours/day;
- Number of working days that this call centre or unit will be receiving calls.
How do we know if the toll-free number belongs to Maxis?
- If the toll-free number begins with 1 800 82, it belongs to our Domestic Freefone service.
- If the toll-free number begins with 1 300 82, it belongs to our Localfone service.
<add a space>
Note : 82 denotes that Maxis is the service provider.
What are the prerequisites that I need to fulfill before I can subscribe to the Domestic Toll-Free services?
Domestic Toll-Free services are supplementary to Maxis' main voice services. You must first be subscribed to either the ISDN PRI, Business Telephone services, VoiceConnect, VoiceSIP or Managed UC services in order to be able to subscribe to our Domestic Toll-Free services.
How long it takes to have my Domestic Toll-Free service activated?
Your Domestic Toll-Free service will be provided within 3 working days after submission of a complete Registration Form and where the Maxis Main Service is already active.