Maxis Biggest Sale
- What is this Maxis Biggest Sale device offer about?
Customer have the opportunity to get selected device with low to no top up payment following new or renewal plan subscription for Maxis Business rate plan 98/128/ 158/ 188.
- Will I be tied to any contract if I sign up for this offer?
Yes, line subscribed with the device under this Maxis Biggest Sale will be contracted for 24 months.
- How long is the offer going to run?
This offer shall commence on June 4th 2020 until 2nd Sept 2020 on a first-come, first-served basis adn while stocks last.
Maxis reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this offer without prior notice in the event that any device model is sold out or out of stocks.
- How do I enjoy this offer?
In order to enjoy this offer, you can refer to your Account Manager, or any appointed SME channel to sign up for any of the following Maxis Business rate plan group:
- MOB 98/128/158/188
- MBP 98/128/158/188
- OBF 98/128/158/188
- I am a new customer to Maxis Business, can I immediately sign-up for this Maxis Biggest Sale offer?
Yes, you may sign up for only this offer, subject to Business Credit Checking (BCC) approval
- I am an existing customer with Maxis, can I sign up for this promo by adding new lines?
Yes, you can sign up for this offer with additional new lines on top of your existing line with Maxis, subject to Business Credit Checking (BCC) approval.
- Can I sign up for this offer if I am currently still on contract?
No, you have to complete the current contract before signing on to a new contract.
- What happens if I decide terminate my Maxis Business Line after taking the offer in Maxis Biggest Sale?
Should you choose not terminate your line subscription during the 24 months contract duration, an early termination charges will be triggered:
Early Termination Charges = Rate Plan Monthly Commitment fee x Remaining months of contract period
- Can I transfer my lines to another company during the contract period?
If you wish to perform the transfer of lines to another company, you will need to terminate the contract and this will trigger the early termination charges. Transfer of contract is NOT allowed.
- My company has previously been awarded with special subsidy. Can I apply this special subsidy on this offer?
No. this offer cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or special subsidy awarded unless otherwise granted.
- I am interested to renew 2 x MOB 98 but I only require 1 device. Can I use the combine subsidy method to knock off the top up pricing on this promotional item?
Yes. The offer is also applicable for combined subsidies of more than 2 lines and above subject to standard combine subsidy method ie. standard subsidy will be used to knock off from the device top up price indicated in Device Matrix.
- Device X top up price is RM 699 on MOB 98 (based on Device Matrix)
- Standard subsidy on MOB 98 = RM 400
- Final top up price = RM699 – RM400 = RM299