How can I ensure that
I never miss a business call?
ONEBusiness VoiceConnect offers cost effective enterprise grade VOIPsolution that allows you to make/receive calls anywhere.
Reduce costs with a converged voice and data network
ONEBusiness VoiceConnect is an IP-based fixed voice service that runs on Maxis’ IP-Network Infrastructure and is a fully-scalable, converged network that works for companies of any size. It transmits voice over the internet to replace conventional phone lines.
This solution helps you to reduce phone line rental costs and to enjoy free calls to all Maxis numbers and free intra-company calls.
Benefits of ONEBusiness VoiceConnect
Up to 40% Savings
Free Maxis to Maxis calls (fixed/mobile), shareable minutes to other networks, and savings on equipment costs.
Experience a hassle-free transition from your current provider, with supported on-site provisioning.
Flexible and scalable
Add as many phone lines as your business requires.
Make/receive voice calls with your business fixed line number on your smartphone anytime, anywhere.
Moving from traditional phone systems to
Here’s what you need for
Maxis IP-Network Infrastructure
ONEBusiness VoiceConnect only runs within Maxis IP-Network infrastructures, namely Maxis ONEBusiness Fibre Internet, MPLS and Dedicated Internet Access.
Analogue Telephone Adaptor (ATA)
Connects traditional analogue telephones, fax machines,
and similar customer-premise devices to a VoIP telephony network.
IP-enabled Analogue phone
Designed to work with your ONEBusiness VoiceConnect service
to enable calls over the internet.
Find out more about ONEBusiness VoiceConnect
RM25 per line/mth
- For additional calls made to other network operators, you will be charged 4 sen/min for calls to local fixed lines and 7 sen/min for calls to any national fixed lines or any mobile lines.
- For international calls, enjoy affordable IDD calls as low as 8 sen/min to China Fixed, Singapore and 10 sen/min to China Mobile.
For other IDD destinations and call rates, please click IDD FAQ here.
- You may also opt for various additional add-ons for your VoiceConnect service which are the Professional Pack (RM10/line/mth), Auto Attendant (RM20/line/mth), and Receptionist (RM65/line/mth).
- If you are looking to obtain 1 to 60 lines for your ONEBusiness VoiceConnect services, you will need to be subscribed to one of our Maxis ONEBusiness Fibre plans. If you are looking for an unlimited number of lines as your company continues to grow and expand, you will need to subscribe to Maxis’
Dedicated Internet Access or Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS).
- The smartphone where the VoiceConnect App is installed must use a Maxis Postpaid mobile line and the mobile app only works for domestic calls and idd calls and does not support International roaming.