Campaign T&Cs (Terms and Conditions) – Purchase of iPhone 11 Device via ONEBusiness Hub and Win Campaign (“Campaign T&Cs”)
- Campaign: Place your order(s) for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max device(s) (“Devices”) via ONEBusiness Hub during the Campaign Period to stand a chance to win voucher worth RM200 for every successful device order (“Prize”). If you order more than one iPhone 11 device(s), you will stand a chance to win more voucher(s).
- You or your: Business Customer(s) signing up for the Campaign.
- Campaign Period: From 27 September 2019 – 31 October 2019 on a “while stocks last” basis.
- Service(s) or Plan(s): This Campaign shall apply to these participating Maxis ONEBusiness Plans: MaxisONE Business Plans 128/158/188 on Zerolution with 24 months contract.
- This Campaign is open to all existing Business Customer(s) who has access to ONEBusiness Hub. To be eligible for this Campaign, you must be among the first 50 customers who have successfully placed order(s) for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or Phone 11 Pro Max device(s) via ONEBusiness Hub during the Campaign Period.
- order(s) placed via ONEBusiness Hub and approved by Maxis processing team;
- device(s) have been successfully delivered to you; and
- subscription of MaxisONE Business Plans 128/158/188 and device(s) purchased on Zerolution under this Campaign are subject to 24 months contract.
- The Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other on-going promotions, offers, discounts, net-price products, rebates or privileges, unless it is otherwise approved by Maxis.
- This Campaign, the Plan(s) and use of the Service(s) are subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Campaign T&Cs, Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this Campaign T&Cs, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) Campaign T&Cs; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this Campaign T&Cs, the GTC, Campaign and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/), including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s), and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Services, and/or plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Service(s) by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- You need to be an active Business Customer who has access to ONEBusiness Hub to be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- You are ineligible for this Campaign if you have any outstanding payments with us.
- You will not be eligible to participate in this Campaign if your order(s) for iPhone 11 device(s) is placed before or after the Campaign Period.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by Maxis within 14 working days after expiry of the Campaign Period. All eligible participants should keep their mobile phones switched on and their accounts active during this period. Maxis shall not be responsible or liable if the winner(s) cannot be contacted for any reason whatsoever following 3 attempt made by Maxis to contact the winners via phone. If Maxis is unable to reach winner(s), Maxis reserves the right to disqualify the winner(s) and to select the next eligible participant as winner of the Prize and Maxis makes no representations as to when the winner(s) will receive the Prize.
- The rate table guide for the rate plan under this Campaign is as set out on our website at www.maxis.com.my. Rates displayed do not include all applicable taxes and GST.
- You are responsible for payment of all Charges associated with the Campaign.
Deposit and Advance Payment
- A deposit of RM500 is chargeable for non-Malaysians subscribing to the participating Plans above.
- Advance payments based on the rate plan under this Campaign are as set out on our website at www.maxis.com.my.
Things We May Do To the Service(s)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Campaign, Service(s) and/or Plan(s) for such period of time as we deem fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Campaign, Service(s) and/or Plan(s) if your usage:
- Shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- Is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- Is not in accordance with Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP); or
- Is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
- We will not be liable for any claims by you or any third party for loss or damages of any nature, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of reputation, loss of savings, punitive, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with your participation in the Campaign.
Minimum Period of Service(s) and Early Termination
- The Service(s) and/or Plan(s) which you are subscribed to is subject to a minimum contract period of twenty four (24) months from the commencement date of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) unless otherwise agreed between you and Maxis (“Minimum Period of Service”).You shall NOT during the Minimum Period of Service:
- terminate your Maxis mobile account or port out to another mobile service provider;
- suspend your Maxis mobile account;
- have your Maxis mobile account terminated for non-payment of monthly bills;
- change the rate plan you had registered for pursuant to the Campaign. However, any upgrade of a rate plan by you is allowed with an upgrade fee where applicable; and
- change or transfer ownership of this Campaign and Service(s).
- If any of the events in Clause 22 above occurs, you shall pay us an early termination charge as set out in clause 24 below.
- Applicable early termination charges are set out below: For 24 months contract: You agree that Maxis has the right to impose an early termination charge which you are responsible to pay if you terminate your 24-months contract before its expiry. The early termination charge is calculated based on monthly instalment/monthly recurring charges] x (remaining month(s) for the Plan(s) and the Device(s). Payment of the early termination charge is payable by you in addition to all monies owing to us up to the time of early termination.
- You acknowledge and agree we have the rights to block the IMEI of the Device(s) if you are:
- suspected of fraud or found to have committed fraud; or
- after signing up to this Campaign, you fail to make payment for a continuous period of three (3) months.
- If you terminate this Campaign before the end of the Minimum Period of Service, you will have to pay both the early termination charge of the Plan(s) and any remaining charges for the Device(s).
- We will not be responsible for replacing the Device(s) or any part thereof that is lost, stolen, damaged or defective. You shall be responsible for the repair and maintenance of your Device(s). Should a defect or fault fall within the ambit of manufacturer’s warranty, repairs shall be subject to the applicable warranty issued by the Device manufacturer. You accept and acknowledge that the Device(s) is subject to the Device manufacturer’s standard warranty and we shall not be responsible and/or liable for any Device(s) and/or for any loss and/or damage whatsoever suffered by you and/or any other party.
Personal Information/Personal Data
- The personal information/personal data collected may be used in future by Maxis to provide participants with further information about similar offers or campaigns and information in relation thereto, which participants may opt out of by informing Maxis of the participant’s decision to do so. Your personal information/personal data is subject to the safeguards concerning privacy and security of data as set out in the Maxis Group Privacy Statement and the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- You shall ensure that all personal information/personal data provided to Maxis are accurate and correct at the point of submission to Maxis and that Maxis is kept informed and updated of any change in their personal information/personal data.