Maxis Business Postpaid & Fibre - Terms and Conditions
Version [February 2020]
- The Plan(s): Maxis Business Postpaid & Fibre comprising
- Maxis ONEBusiness Flexi Smart plan 48, 98, 128, 158 or 188 (“ONEBusiness Flexi Smart”); and
- Maxis ONEBusiness Fibre plan 30Mbps, 100Mbps, 300Mbps, 500Mbps or 800Mbps (“ONEBusiness Fibre”).
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Maxis Business Postpaid & Fibre
- If you change your current rate plan to the new Maxis Business Postpaid & Fibre,you will not be able to carry forward any promotions/benefits that you are currently enjoying under your existing rate plan to your new Maxis Business Postpaid & Fibre subscribed to.
- The use of the Plan(s) and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC. Further, the ONEBusiness Flexi Smart plan under the Plan(s) is subject to SSTC – Maxis ONEBusiness Flexi Smart (https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/business-solutions/onebusiness-flexi-smart/) and the Maxis ONEBusiness Fibre plan under the Plan(s) is subject to SSTC – Maxis ONEBusiness Fibre (https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/business-solutions/onebusiness-fibre/). For clarity, any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, SSTC – Maxis ONEBusiness Flexi Smart and SSTC – Maxis ONEBusiness Fibre, this SSTC shall take precedence.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
Availability of Service(s)
- Maxis Business Postpaid & Fibre is only available in certain coverage areas. Call 1919 (from your mobile), 1800 82 1919 or log onto https://business.maxis.com.my/support/coverage-checker/ to check if you are within the coverage area.
- To be eligible for this Plan(s) you must be a Business Customer.
- You are ineligible for this Plan(s) if you owe us any payments.
- This Plan(s) is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber. The provision of Service(s) is contingent on your Premises being-fibre ready and having a termination point within the Premises.
- The Plan(s) structure and applicable Charges is in the appended Appendix and also published on our official website at https://business.maxis.com.my as updated by us from time to time. Charges published are exclusive of all applicable taxes.
- The applicable Charges and rate is as set out on our official website at https://business.maxis.com.my/mobile/postpaid-plan/. Charges displayed do not include all applicable taxes.
- Non-payment for any one of the Service package may result in suspension or barring of all the Services until the outstanding amount is paid.
Things we may do to the Service(s)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
- Shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- Is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- Is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/general/maxis-fair-usage-policy/); or
- Is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
Mobile Internet Allocation
- For data allocated with the Plan(s), you acknowledge and accept:
- If the combined mobile data usage of your principal line and your shared lines exceed 300GB in a month, Maxis may at its absolute discretion limit the quality of video streaming to standard definition during peak hours.
- The mobile internet package allocated within the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only.
- You can opt for upgrades or downgrades at any Maxis Service Centre or Maxis Exclusive Partners (MEP) or our Contact Centres (1919).
- If you upgrade or downgrade to another Maxis ONEBusiness Flexi Smart plan, your monthly commitment fee will be pro-rated against your billing cycle date. You will be charged the full commitment fee from the second month onwards but with full mobile internet package allocation from the first month.
- The rates outlined in the Plan(s) structure (as per the Appendix) do not account for usages while on an overseas roaming network. Whilst roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://business.maxis.com.my/mobile/international-roaming/ apply.
Additional Features & Requirements
- You will only be able to enjoy the benefits of the Plan(s) (as per the Appendix) after the activation of your subscribed Maxis ONEBusiness Fibre plan under the Plan(s). For clarity:
- If for any reason, your subscribed Maxis ONEBusiness Flexi Smart plan and/or Maxis ONEBusiness Fibre plan under the Plan(s) fails to be activated or installed, you are deemed not to have been registered for the Plan(s); and
- If either of your subscribed Maxis ONEBusiness Flexi Smart plan or Maxis ONEBusiness Fibre plan is successfully activated or installed, you are deemed to have been registered for the respective plans.
- Upon registration for the Plan(s), your Maxis ONEBusiness Flexi Smart plan and Maxis ONEBusiness Fibre plan must be kept active and not suspended during the minimum contract period if you want to enjoy the benefits of the Plan(s).
- Maxis reserves the right to downgrade your Plan(s), which removes all benefits of the Plan(s), if you suspend your Maxis ONEBusiness Fibre plan.
- Upon subscription to the Plan(s), you are eligible to enter into selected device contracts with us, which are subject to the respective device contract terms and conditions. Subscription to the Plan(s) does not affect your existing device contracts with us.
- Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan(s) as follows:
- by calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1919 or dial 1919 from your mobile;
- by walking into our Maxis Centres listed on www.maxis.com.my; or
- by writing in to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Plan(s) will be terminated if you make any changes to your plan other than an upgrade.
- Upon termination of your Plan(s), all benefits under the Plan(s) will automatically ceased to be applicable.
- For any planned interruption of Service(s), adequate notice will be provided via a valid mobile number and/or any other mode of communication as we may deem appropriate.
You are entitled to sign up for the following:
- One (1) eSMS service free of charge for 24 months for each Plan;
- One (1) ONEBusiness VoiceGo service free of charge for 24 months for each Plan; and
- One (1) Secure Mobile free of charge for 24 months for each mobile Plan.
|MONTHLY COMMITMENT FEE||RM48||RM98||RM128||RM158||RM188|
|MOBILE INTERNET ALLOCATION||Unlimited|
|MINUTES ALLOCATION (ON-NET & OFF-NET)||Unlimited|
|SMS ALLOCATION (ON-NET & OFF-NET)||Unlimited|
|INCLUSIVE ONEBUSINESS ESSENTIALS||24/7 Dedicated Customer Service, MyMaxis BizApp & ONEBusiness Hub|
|Contract||RM48 x 24 months||RM98 x 24 months||RM128 x 24 months||RM158 x 24 months||RM188 x 24 months|
|Roaming||RM38/Day||ONEBusiness Travel Monthly Roam Pass – RM20/month|
|VIDEO CALLS (ON-NET)||15 Sen|
|VIDEO CALLS (OFF-NET)||40 Sen|
|MMS (ON-NET)||25 Sen|
|MMS (OFF-NET)||50 Sen|