SERVICE SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS (“SSTC”) -ONEBUSINESS FLEXI SMART PLANS FOR ONEBUSINESS SMART
- ONEBusiness Smart
- ONEBusiness Flexi Smart
Version [July 2019]
- The Plan(s): Comprises of ONEBusiness Flexi Smart 48, ONEBusiness Flexi Smart 98, ONEBusiness Flexi Smart 128, ONEBusiness Flexi Smart 158 and ONEBusiness Flexi Smart 188.
- You: The Business Customer signing up for the Plan(s).
- The use of the Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Summary Terms & Conditions (“STC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and the STC, shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- To be eligible for this Plan(s) you must:
- be our Business Customer; and
- you are only allowed to subscribe to a maximum of five (5) Plan(s).
- This Plan(s) is not available to you if:-
- you have any outstanding balance with us;
- the line(s) which you wish to register for this Plan(s) is subject to a Minimum Period of Service (with more than four (4) months remaining on your current contract).
- The Plan(s) structure is in the attached Appendix and also published on our website at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/. Charges published are exclusive of all applicable taxes.
- For the Plan(s), a monthly commitment fee will be applicable to the package that you have subscribed to.
- You agree that you shall also be liable for the full charges of any external subscription, activation of value added services, add-ons, International Roaming (including Roam 120) and/or International Direct Dial (IDD) Bundle (including 132) (“Other Subscriptions”) purchased when you are on the Interim Plan (defined below) and/or the Plan(s). These charges will be added to the bills issued to you.
- You will be charged the monthly commitment fee for the package that you have subscribed to and charges for any additional lines requested within the same account including charges for Other Subscriptions upon the first Mobile Number being successfully registered or Ported into the respective Plan(s).
Minimum period of service
- The Plan(s) shall continue for a minimum period of 24 months from the date of activation of the Service(s) if subscribed with the device contract, a rebate model, Zerolution or Zerolution360.
- You acknowledge and agree that you must have at least 1 active line at any one time for each of your Plan(s) during the Minimum Period of Service.
Unlimited minutes and SMS
- You acknowledge and accept, for the voice & SMS allocated with the Plan(s) that the unlimited minutes and SMS’ apply to:
- domestic mobile/fixed ON-net (Maxis to Maxis calls and SMS’) & OFF-net (calls and SMS’ from Maxis to other Service Provider) usage for the Plan(s) (excluding, video calls, calls to special numbers,eg.1-300/1-800/600, 121, TM100, 1MOCC, 02-prefix numbers for IDD calls to Singapore & 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei);
- are for standard person to person calls or texts; and
- it is NOT meant for multiple simultaneous calling, conference calling, re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialing, machine-to-machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other devices), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity we consider to be non-standard usage.
Things we may do to the service(s)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such period of time as we deem fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
- shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities; or
- is not in accordance with Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/general/maxis-fair-usage-policy/).
Group sharable mobile internet for the plan(s)
- For group shareable data allocated with the Plan(s), you acknowledge and accept:
- Each line under the Plan(s) will be allocated with a data usage limit based on the package that you subscribed to and subject to any changes by Maxis upon joining the Plan(s).
- You are free to adjust to the data limit to suit the needs of each line with a minimum of 100MB per line within the limits allocated under the Plan(s) subscribed by you.
- The data browsing speed will be throttled and you may continue to use the data services with no EXCESS charge if :
- The usage of the data exceed the data allocated to the group data pool subscribed by you.
- A line under the Plan(s) subscribed exceed the data limit set by you.
- The mobile internet package allocated within the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only.
- The Plan(s) allows for you to purchase Mobile Internet pass(s) through ONEBusiness Hub or by calling our Contact Centres 1800-82-1919 or 1919 or you may contact your assigned Account Manager in the following manner:
- Non shareable where it is to be used solely by the assigned line and will be automatically renewed at the end of your bill cycle if you subscribe to a monthly Internet add-on. If you subscribe to a time-based Internet add-on, your pass will not be automatically renewed. Refer to the attached Appendix for the add-ons availability.
- If your account under this Plan(s) is not active, you will not be able to enjoy the Sharable Mobile Internet.
- For this Plan(s), you acknowledge and accept:
- Any additional lines will be renewed automatically at the end of your bill cycle.
- Each additional line will be charged according to the respective Plan(s) monthly fee.
- If you add on lines: the fee payables will be pro-rated against your bill cycle date. You will be charged at full price from the second month onwards. There will be no refund for unused / unactivated lines under the package.
- The Devices will be delivered to you upon successful activation of any lines under the Plan(s). For Devices delivery in Klang Valley, for purposes of security, you are required to verify your identity by biometric (i.e. fingerprint) authentication with your valid and working identity card at the point of delivery. We reserve the right to not release the Device in cases of your failure and/or refusal to verify your identity.
- The Devices made available by us shall be subject to this SSTC and the Device manufacturer’s terms and conditions as applicable and you agree to be bound by them.
- Any subscription of the Plan(s) with any other device offers shall be subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the device offers eg. Plan(s) with the Maxis Zerolution and Maxis Zerolution 360 plans are also subject to the SSTC of the Maxis Zerolution Plan.
- Subject to any other applicable device offers’ terms and conditions, risk to the Devices shall pass from us to you upon delivery of the Device to you. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be responsible for any damage to, theft or loss of such Devices or any other matters or claim in relation to such Devices whether directly or indirectly. You shall be responsible for informing us of defective or faulty handsets received by you within three (3) business days from delivery.
- You shall be responsible for the repair and maintenance of the Devices which are subject to the standard warranty provided by the Device manufacturer as applicable (“applicable warranty”). We shall not be responsible and/or liable for any Devices returned to you if found to be under ineligible warranty returned device and/or for any loss and/or damage whatsoever suffered by you and/or any other party.
- The Devices are provided on an “as is” basis and “as available” basis. We shall not be liable for and make no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind in relation to the Devices (hardware or its software included), including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- You shall not use, modify or duplicate the Devices or Service(s) (including Device warranty, copyright and license documentation) unless permitted by us or the Device manufacturer or make the Devices or Service(s) available to third parties illegally.
- The rates outlined in the Plan(s) structure (as per the Appendix) do not account for usage while on an overseas roaming network. Whilst roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/business/business-solutions/international-roaming.html apply.
International direct dial pass (IDD Pass)
- This IDD Pass is exclusively for ONEBusiness Flexi Smart participants / customers who make IDD or border calls for the countries mentioned at the Appendix for IDD Pass via direct dialling.
- IDD Calls made via IDD 132 calls are not eligible for this IDD Pass.
- You can purchase the IDD Pass by either:
- The IDD Pass is bundled with minutes usage which will be activated upon availability. You are entitled to full minutes allocation until the next bill cycle. Unused minutes will be forfeited.
- Any IDD calls prior to the pass activation will be charged on pay per use basis and not part of the IDD Pass.
- The IDD Pass is valid and renewable at every billing cycle.
- You can also purchase a one-time add on pass upon the expiry of the IDD Pass (which is valid until next billing cycle).
- Only one month IDD Pass is allowed to be subscribed at any given time. Any subsequent one-time add on IDD Pass must be of the same IDD monthly pass subscribed previously.
- The IDD Pass will be charged with the full amount and given full minutes allocation regardless of any termination within the billing cycle (pro-rate does not apply).
- The countries and charges for IDD Pass at https://business.maxis.com.my/fixed/fixed-voice/business-telephone-services.html apply.
- Subject to the GTC, you may at any time terminate the Plan(s) by giving us at least thirty (30) days’ prior written notice by writing in to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPENDIX – SERVICE SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS (“SSTC”) ONEBUSINESS FLEXI SMART PLANS
1. AS PER CLAUSE 15 OF THE ONEBUSINESS FLEXI SMART PLAN SSTC:
|ONEBusiness Flexi Smart48||ONEBusiness Flexi Smart98||ONEBusiness Flexi Smart128||ONEBusiness Flexi Smart158||ONEBusiness Flexi Smart188|
|MONTHLY COMMITMENT FEE||RM48||RM98||RM128||RM158||RM188|
|FOR EACH MEMBER LINE|
|MOBILE INTERNET ALLOCATION||10GB
All Day (group shareable) + 10GB 4GLTE Weekend* (non shareable)
All Day (group shareable)
All Day (group shareable)
All Day (group shareable)
|MINUTES ALLOCATION (ON-NET & OFF-NET)||UNLIMITED|
|SMS ALLOCATION (ON-NET & OFF-NET)||UNLIMITED|
|INCLUSIVE ONEBUSINESS ESSENTIALS||24/7 Dedicated Customer Service, MyMaxis BizApp & ONEBusiness Hub|
|VIDEO CALLS (ON-NET)||15Sen|
|VIDEO CALLS (OFF-NET)||40Sen|
- The extra 4G LTE Weekend data will be available from 12.01am on Saturday to 11.59PM on Sunday only on the 4G network.
- ONEBusiness Smart 48 10GB Personal Quota is non sharable & available for use on that line only.
2. AS PER CLAUSE 19 OF THE ONEBUSINESS FLEXI SMART PLANS SSTC: ONEBUSINESS FLEXI PLANS
|Mobile Internet exclusive for ONEBusiness Flexi 98, ONEBusiness Flexi 128, ONEBusiness Flexi 158 and ONEBusiness Flexi 188|
|Non Shareable Mobile Internet|
|(Non-Recurring - Time Based)
RM5 - 500MB
RM8 - 1GB
|(Recurring - Monthly)
RM10 - 200MB
RM20 - 500GB
RM30 - 1GB
RM58 - 3GB
RM116 - 6GB
3. AS PER CLAUSE 35 OF THE ONEBUSINESS FLEXI SMART PLANS SSTC:
|IDD BUNDLES RM30/MONTH EACH|
|IDD ASIA TOP 16 IDD||Singapore, China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, Hong Kong, South Korea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Arab Saudi, Cambodia|
|BUSINESS COUNTRIES IDD||India, USA, Singapore, Thailand, China, South Korea, Hong Kong|
|BIZ TOP 25 IDD||Singapore, China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Australia, USA, Philippines, UK, Taiwan, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, South Korea, Germany, France, Myanmar, UAE, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Cambodia|