Service Specific Terms & Conditions – ONEBusiness VoiceGo
Version [August 2019]
- VoiceConnect App is a mobile application which allows you to use a Mobile Device (iOS or Android) using the Network to make outgoing calls and receive incoming calls from your ONEBusiness VoiceConnect line. (hereinafter the “Service(s)” and constituting a Service(s) as defined under the General Terms & Conditions). The Service(s) is as provided in the Registration Form at rates prescribed by Maxis from time to time, in accordance with the package and rate plan subscribed by you.
- You: The Business Customer signing up for the Service(s).
- The Service(s) and your use of the Service(s) are subject to the General Terms & Conditions (the “GTC”), these Service(s) Specific Terms & Conditions (this “SSTC”), the Summary Terms & Conditions (the “STC”), the Maxis Fair Usage Policy, the Maxis Group Privacy Statement, and any other applicable terms and conditions, all set out at www.maxis.com.my/tnc/business (collectively, the “Terms”).
- Capitalized terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC, and the STC shall be construed in the following order of precedence:
- this SSTC;
- the GTC; and
- the STC.
- You acknowledge and agree that by using the Internet in general, you may be subject to various risks, including amongst others:
- unauthorised invasion of your privacy during, or as a result of, you or another party’s use of the network; and
- unauthorised exposure of information and material you listed or sent, on or through the Service(s), to other users, the general public or any other specific entities for which the information and material was not intended by you.
Definitions and Interpretation
- Unless the context otherwise requires, the words below shall have the following meaning:
- “Content” means certain information including but not limited to text, sounds, music, software, photographs, videos, data, graphics, images, animations, logos, button icons, audio clips, messages, links, listings or other materials published in any medium;
- “End User(s)” means your employee or agents or any person authorized to act on your behalf in relation to the Service(s);
- “Licensor” means any third party licensor of any intellectual property forming any part of the Service(s).
- “Log-on Detail” means the user identification detail and/or email address entered which is unique to you and accompanying initial password supplied to you for access to the Service(s);
- “Password” means the string of alphanumeric characters selected by you which, being unique to you and known only to you and Maxis, authenticates your user identification detail whenever you access the Service(s);
- “ONEBusiness Voice Admin Portal” means the web portal which is accessible by you to manage your call features and End User(s); and
MINIMUM AND DURATION OF SERVICE
- The Service(s) commences on the date the Service is made available to you or such date as may be approved by us in writing.
- The Service(s) will continue until terminated in accordance with this SSTC.
- The Services(s) structure is in the Registration Form and also published at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/. Charges published are exclusive of all applicable taxes including SST.
- You may be charged for the prevailing call charges for calls to the dial-in number and/or to and from the Virtual number in accordance with the Service(s) subscribed.
- For the Services(s), you acknowledge and accept:
- Upon successful registration, you will be allocated with a Virtual Number which is tagged to your existing mobile number or corporate number. This Virtual Number cannot be changed, reassigned or ported out of Maxis under any circumstances.
- The maximum number of lines allocated to you to receive and make calls shall be based on the packages you have subscribed for.
- All calls made to or using the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only unless otherwise agreed by us.
- Upon registration, you are to provide Maxis with all information necessary to enable Maxis to create user profiles for each user to access the Service(s). You may change these information through the ONEBusiness VoiceGo Portal.
- You may choose the preferred ringing types either simultaneous or sequential under the Services.
- You are to update the details of users profile from time to time on ONEBusiness VoiceGo Portal to ensure there is no illegal use, misuse or fraud of the Service(s).
- You are the sole owner of content and are solely responsible for the content of all communications through your account.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF THE SERVICE(S)
- You are to configure the lines allocated to you for the Plan(s) through our ONEBusiness VoiceGo portal.
- You are to ensure that the Mobile Phone used by you is compatible with the Service.
THINGS WE MAY DO TO THE SERVICE(S)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such period of time as we deem fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if you are found:
- Storing, editing, transferring, downloading, modifying and shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities; or
- is not in accordance with Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/general/maxis-fair-usage-policy).
- Subject to the GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan(s) as follows:
- by calling our customer care line at 1800-82-1919 or 1919;
- by walking in to any one of our Maxis Centre, the locations of which can be obtained from our website at www.maxis.com.my; or
- by writing in to email@example.com.