Service Specific Terms & Conditions – ONEBusiness VoiceGo
Version [9 July 2019]
- The Service(s): Comprises of ONEBusiness VoiceGo (“ONEBusiness VoiceGo”) .
- You: The Business Customer signing up for the Service(s).
- The use of the Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Summary Terms & Conditions (“STC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept that you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s)(after the Effective Date of any revision / change to the terms and conditions of Service(s) and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions / changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions / changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Service(s) by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- To be eligible for this Plan(s) you must be:
- our Business Customers.
- must subscribe to Maxis postpaid mobile services.
- our Business Customers.
- This Plan(s) is inapplicable to you if you have any outstanding balance with us.
MINIMUM AND DURATION OF SERVICE
- The Service(s) commences on the date the Service is made available to you or such date as may be approved by us in writing.
- The Service(s) will continue until terminated in accordance with this SSTC.
- The Services(s) structure is in the Registration Form and also published at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/. Charges published are exclusive of all applicable taxes including SST.
- You may be charged for the prevailing call charges for calls to the dial-in number and/or to and from the Virtual number in accordance with the Service(s) subscribed.
- For the Services(s), you acknowledge and accept:
- Upon successful registration, you will be allocated with a Virtual Number which is tagged to your existing mobile number or corporate number. This Virtual Number cannot be changed, reassigned or ported out of Maxis under any circumstances.
- The maximum number of lines allocated to you to receive and make calls shall be based on the packages you have subscribed for.
- All calls made to or using the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only unless otherwise agreed by us.
- Upon registration, you are to provide Maxis with all information necessary to enable Maxis to create user profiles for each user to access the Service(s). You may change these information through the ONEBusiness VoiceGo Portal.
- You may choose the preferred ringing types either simultaneous or sequential under the Services.
- You are to update the details of users profile from time to time on ONEBusiness VoiceGo Portal to ensure there is no illegal use, misuse or fraud of the Service(s).
- You are the sole owner of content and are solely responsible for the content of all communications through your account.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF THE SERVICE(S)
- You are to configure the lines allocated to you for the Plan(s) through our ONEBusiness VoiceGo portal.
- You are to ensure that the Mobile Phone used by you is compatible with the Service.
THINGS WE MAY DO TO THE SERVICE(S)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such period of time as we deem fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if you are found:
- Storing, editing, transferring, downloading, modifying and shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities; or
- is not in accordance with Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/general/maxis-fair-usage-policy).
- Subject to the GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan(s) as follows:
- by calling our customer care line at 1800-82-1919 or 1919;
- by walking in to any one of our Maxis Centre, the locations of which can be obtained from our website at www.maxis.com.my; or
- by writing in to email@example.com.