MAXIS SOLUTION PARTNER PROGRAMME
Version 29 March 2019
- In relation to the Personal Data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010) provided by you through our website, you confirm and agree that:-
- if you are providing your Personal Data, you are aware and give your consent to Maxis to process your Personal Data; or
- if you are providing the Personal Data of another individual, you confirm and undertake that you have complied with applicable data protection laws and have obtained the consent of that individual identified in the Personal Data for processing of their Personal Data prior to disclosing their Personal Data to Maxis;
and that such Personal Data may be used and/or disclosed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and the Maxis Group Privacy Statement at www.maxis.com.my/pdpa and all Maxis Service Centres. Maxis may update the Maxis Group Privacy Statement from time to time. Where we change the Maxis Group Privacy Statement in a material way, we will notify you of the changes at www.maxis.com.my/pdpa. By continuing to participate in the Programme after such changes, you are deemed to have accepted and/or consented to be bound by such revisions and/or modification of the Maxis Group Privacy Statement. If you are participating in this Programme not as an individual but on behalf of your company, organisation, firm, partnership or other corporate entity, then you agree and acknowledge that you are fully authorised to bind such entity to this Terms and Conditions.
- You are solely responsible for the data, information and content that you upload, insert and transmit or respond via the website for this Programme.
- You agree that by registering for this Programme:-
- you will be contacted by Maxis with further instructions and you will be required to go through our screening process and validation testing including completing any questionnaire; and
- we do not guarantee that you will be a Maxis Solution Partner after successfully completing the screening process and validation testing; and
- the Programme is not intended to provide you with any business, sales or marketing advice; and
- there is no promise of any profits, minimum revenue guarantee, minimum joint marketing opportunities and any co-development; and
- there is no payment to you for participation in the Programme; and
- there is no obligation on either party to proceed with any business transaction or relationship. Until and unless parties enter into a definitive and formal agreement, participation in this Programme does not create any agency or partnership relationship.
- All material and content in relation to the Programme are the exclusive property of Maxis and protected by copyright, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights and other applicable laws of Malaysia and international copyright laws.
- No party acquires any intellectual property rights of the other party under the Programme and participation in the Programme should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in the intellectual property of the other party.
- Where you are given access to the Maxis IoT Innovation Lab (“Lab”), you must comply with our instructions, directions and health and safety guidelines and you must ensure the security of our network is not compromised due to your use of the Lab. You shall be liable for any damage to Maxis’s equipment and property in the Lab caused by you. You are responsible to ensure the compatibility, safety and security of your devices, hardware and software used in the Lab. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you unless it is solely due to our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
- Each party agrees to bear its own costs and expenses, including without limitation, legal fees and other ancillary costs incurred in relation to the Programme.
- Participation in the Programme is not assignable or transferable by you without the prior written consent of Maxis.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions or the application thereof is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions not so affected and/or capable of substantial performance will be valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by law.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia (excluding its conflict of law rules) and each party hereby agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.