Never miss a business call by redirecting your calls
to your Maxis business mobile lines.
A cost effective and scalable mobile hunting line service for your business
ONEBusiness VoiceGo is a service that provides hunting line features to your Maxis business mobile lines. It redirects your business calls to selected Maxis mobile lines with an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) feature.
You will also get a special 1700 or fixed line number (0X) that will become your virtual business number to ensure that you are reachable by your customers anytime, anywhere.
Benefits of Maxis ONEBusiness VoiceGo
Route all your business calls to multiple mobile numbers so that you will never miss a call from customers.
You no longer have to be deskbound to receive business calls and can work from anywhere.
Professional business image
Maintain a professional business image with a fixed line number and IVR/Auto-Attendant feature.
Eliminate the need to purchase and maintain desk phones & enjoy free calls to all Maxis fixed and mobile numbers within your company.
How does it work
The customer will call your Virtual Number and the IVR will present several pre-recorded options for your customers to select via keypad input (0 - 9) in order to be redirected to the right person or department.
Find out more about ONEBusiness VoiceGo plans
Plans for large businesses looking for business call redirection & IVR function
Plans for small businesses looking for basic business call redirection
- You may select your number type, which can be a 1 700 number or a 0X number (depending on your business address).
- IVR refers to Interactive Voice Response system, which will present several pre-recorded options that the callers can select with their keypad input (0 - 9).
- All of the plans above will get the outbound calling line identification presentation (CLIP) feature to make outbound calls by including the *9 prefix before the phone number.
- All out-going domestic call rates are at RM0.10 per minute (20 second call blocks) while IDD call rates start at RM0.08 per minute (6 second call blocks).
- If you opt for the VoiceGo 5 or VoiceGo Lite plans, you may choose to add on 5 lines (RM10/mth), 10 lines (RM20/mth), IVR 5 (RM50/mth) and IVR 10 (RM80/mth) depending on your business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Maxis ONEBusiness VoiceGo solution?
Maxis ONEBusiness VoiceGo is a special business solution which allows businesses to own a single virtual number with VoiceGo Special 1700 number or 0X number (fixed line telephone number) and select the desired hunting feature to distribute incoming calls to a group of mobile phone lines - never miss a business call.
How does it work?
When someone calls the virtual number, the call will automatically be redirected to the group of mobile numbers which you have defined.
Can redirect calls to fixed lines or mobile lines by other service providers?
Call redirection is limited to Maxis mobile numbers only as Maxis ONEBusiness VoiceGo is a value added to Maxis mobile business solution.
What are the other features of this service and how do I manage them?
The service comes with an online management portal. Upon subscription of the service, you will be given a user ID and password to manage the following:
- Set and update mobile numbers for call redirection
- Choose from a default set of hunting policies
- Assign voicemail
- Update IVR and auto attendant
- Reset password
- View call logs history for missed calls,receiving and outgoing calls.
Click here for the user guide on the ONEBusiness VoiceGo web portal.
Click here to read full terms and conditions.